In this Blog, we have compiled and reviewed best sleep trackers that you can buy in 2020.
Do you want to discover patterns in your sleep?
Are you willing to jump into the world of dreams? And want to learn how your body is going through the process of sleeping every day.
So, keep on Reading…
Sleep is an essential part of our recovery system.
Getting a good night sleep is very important for a healthy and productive life.
In past it was quite difficult to measure and analyze your sleep patterns.
To do so! Somnologist aka the sleep doctors used an EEG monitor to get the necessary data from your brain and then get to know about your sleep patterns and behaviors.
However, as the technology have pumped up. We can now track our sleep patterns and behaviors from the comfort of our own home with the help of personal sleep trackers.
You can also integrate them with your smart phones to explore graphs and charts that are backed up by your own sleep data. You can also see monthly or weekly sleep breakdown through their dedicated sleep tracking mobile application.
It is good to note that some of the devices in this list are activity trackers, I will give you a glance overview of all the features of the activity trackers, but our prime focus will be the sleep tracking aspect of these activity trackers.
Without further ado, lets jump into the best sleep trackers that you can buy online reviews and Recommendations.
List of Best Sleep Tarckers That you can Buy In 2020
No 1. Fitbit Versa 2, Best Sleep Tracker Smart Watch
Smart watch, best sleep tracker for conscious buyers as Fitbit Versa 2 has 8k plus reviews online.
No 2. Beautyrest Sleep Tracker, Best non wearable sleep tracker
Best non wearable sleep tracker for couples due to dual sensor system.
No 3. Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness Band, Best Sleep Tracking Band
Best sleep tracker device for people who want an accurate sleep tracker at an affordable price.
No 4. Withings Sleep Best Under the Mattress Sleep Tracker
Best sleep tracker for people who don’t like to wear watches or bands while sleeping.
No 5. Motiv Fitness, Best Sleep Tracking Ring
Best for people who love rings and want to monitor their sleep or fitness activities.
No 6. Withings Steel HR, Best Sleep Trackers Smart Watch Formal Design
Best sleep trackers smart watch for people who want a sleep tracking watch that they can use as a daily driver smart watch.
No 7. ZEEQ Smart Pillow – Best Sleep Trackers Pillows
Best Sleep Tracking pillow that you can buy online with exceptional features.
No 8. Withings Move Hybrid Smartwatch – Sleep tracker smart watch
Ideal gift for your loved ones who love health and fitness.
No 9. SleepScore Max Sleep tracker – Best Beside sleep tracker device
Best stand-alone bedside sleep tracker that one can buy online.
Best Sleep Tarckers of 2020 Detailed Reviews
No 1. Fitbit Versa 2, Best Sleep Trackers Smart Watch
- Fitbit Versa 2 is a complete smart watch with sleep tracking technology.
- Give you sleep stages data through a dedicated Fitbit app.
- Long battery life that get up to 4 plus days on moderate usage.
- Has a precise 24/7 heart rate sensor.
- It doesn’t have built-in GPS uses GPS of your phone to track your location.
- Fitbit Versa 2 is water resistant down to 50 meters.
- It has built in Amazon Alexa for voice command recognition.
Fitbit Versa 2 is a Fitbit with sleep tracker. It is the most accurate sleep tracking watch that you will find in the market. For the purpose on this guide we have gone through many sleep tracking watches and none are more reliable than the Fitbit Versa 2.
In my opinion and recommendations Fitbit Versa 2 is the holy grail of activity tracking and it is the best sleep tracker watch out there.
The watch is very awesome. It has smart track system which means it automatically goes into running mode if you start running and will start monitoring your calories, heart rate, step and many more fitness variables.
The sleep tracking system in the watch is so active that it just jump into sleep mode as you go to bed and start tracking sleep activities like; time slept, how many time you woke up, and duration you were in deep, light or REM sleep (1). It is important to note that Fitbit Versa 2 uses heart rate and movement to determine the stages of sleep i.e. deep, light or REM sleep.
One of the things that annoyed me the most about this watch is that it had connected GPS. Connected GPS is not a GPS.
Connected GPS allows the watch to connect with your phone via Bluetooth to track your position. It is sort of annoying if you go for running, cycling, hiking or boating where you need GPS tracking so, you will need your phone as the watch will be getting GPS data from the smart phone.
As a smart watch Fitbit Versa 2 can do things like, notifications pop ups, setting alarms, timers, calendar, quick replies, voice replies for android users.
Fitbit Versa 2 also have music storage and can store up to 300 songs. It allows you to control Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists plus store.
Most compelling feature of Fitbit Versa 2 is the Amazon Alexa voice assistant. It can be considered that the selling point of this smart watch over any other Fitbit band and watches.
However, it doesn’t have a build in speaker which mean that you can tell Amazon Alexa to set alarms, timer or check weather but Alexa cannot read a message or play some music for you. To activate Amazon Alexa, you have to hold down the physical button on the watch.
The Fitbit Versa 2 has an always on 1.4-inch OLED display that is pretty bright and seeable in sunlight.
As for the battery life the watch can give you up to 4 plus days of battery time upon moderate usage.
Now let’s get to the Fitbit mobile application. The app is very good and responsive it can display detailed graphs that are backed up with the sleep data that the watch had been monitoring throughout the night.
After waking up it gives you a sleep score so that you get to know how well you have slept. It also has smart wake that will gently wake you up with in half an hour of the wake-up time.
You can also see graphs and rating on weekly or monthly basis to analyze your sleep pattern and behaviors.
It can also help you stick to a particular sleep routine by setting reminders this thing can actually help sleep deprived people to get back on track.
The Fitbit Versa 2 is available in 6 colors Black, Copper Rose, Navy & Pink Woven, Copper Rose, Mist Gray, and Stone Gray.
- Best wearable sleep tracker Fitbit that you can buy.
- Ideal for people who are looking for an affordable branded fitness watch.
- It is ideal for people who love sporty watches and want to monitor their sleep.
- Best smart watch sleep tracker for conscious buyers as Fitbit Versa 2 has 8k plus reviews online.
No 2. Beautyrest Sleep Tracker, Best Non Wearable Sleep Trackers
- Beautyrest Sleep Tracker is a Non-wearable sleep tracker.
- The product is powered by AI and can be integrated with your Echo smart home system.
- It has highly accurate sensors for heart rate and breathing rate monitoring.
- Beautyrest Sleep Tracker can also monitor body movement and wakefulness.
- The device works with an intuitive app to capture precise data from the sleep tracker.
- It has Individualized sleep coaching so it can monitor two sleepers simultaneously.
- The app gives you daily sleep coaching advice based on your previous sleep data.
Beautyrest sleep tracker is a non wearable sleep tracker that you put under your mattress on the bed frame and then it will monitor your sleep pattern and behaviors. The sensor system must be placed under the area where your Pillow would be.
The system is a combination of two highly accurate sensors, a single powerful processor and an intuitive mobile application.
The Two sleep sensors can monitor the sleep behavior of two sleepers simultaneously hence, making it an ideal pick for couples. You can get separate sleep health report and sleep coaching tips for you and your spouse.
One of the key features of this device is the Automatic sleep tracking you can just leave it on and when go to bed it will automatically starts monitoring your sleep.
The sleep tracker is very precise, and it is somehow hard to believe that its sensors can monitor your heart rate and breathing through the mattress.
The system is AI based hence it learns from previous sleep data to give the most up to date and effective suggestions on how you can improve your sleep.
Beautyrest sleep tracker is capable of measuring your entire sleep and then divide into 4 different sleep stages; awake, light sleep, deep sleep, and REM sleep.
It also measures your movement and interruptions that you face throughout the sleep.
The device is WIFI enabled and you can integrate it with your Amazon Echo smart home system with the dedicated Beautyrest Sleep tracker app.
The mobile application that Beautyrest Sleep tracker system uses is very user friendly and shows your sleep data in the form of graphs and charts. The app also ask you questions like; have you drink caffeine or alcohol, was your day stressful, are you on any sleep medication all under Cognitive Behavioral settings.
The app also has Alarm system that will wake you up at the optimal time and gives you a sleep score based of the data that it had gathered throughout the night.
You can also generate daily, weekly and monthly sleep trends reports with the app.
One of the most annoying things about this system that it must be connected with your home WIFI all the time so that it can sync with your mobile phone and get data from the sensors and analyze that data in the mobile application.
Another thing that is very important is that for getting additional information you have to pay a small amount of subscription fee to the manufacturer. However, most of the people will find the initial information more than enough.
The Beautyrest sleep tracker is not battery powered. You can just plug it in an electricity socket, and it will do its work.
- It is ideal for couples due to dual sensor system.
- Its dedicated mobile app is the best sleep tracker app in the market place.
- Best non wearable sleep tracker for people who don’t feel comfortable wearing a sleep watch or band at night.
- Best sleep tracker device for people who want sleep coaching tips and are willing improve their sleep patterns.
No 3. Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness Band, Best Sleep Trackers Band
- Fitbit Inspire HR is a fitness band with sleep tracking.
- It has 24/7 heart rate monitoring for continuous data recording.
- The device is compatible with the dedicated Fitbit App.
- It can measure your sleep patterns and divide into sleep stages.
- It can track your calories, resting heart rate & heart rate zones during workout.
- The band is very comfortable and made of soft but durable silicon bands.
- Fitbit Inspire HR has connected GPS as it tracks your position via smartphone GPS.
- The Fitbit band has OLED displays with swipe screen.
- It has a battery life of 4 plus day upon intensive usage and charging time of 2 hours
Fitbit Inspire HR is the latest and greatest Fitbit fitness band that you can buy today. The band is very small and durable thus, making it perfect for wearing at the time of sleeping.
The device has a dedicated heart rate sensor that is capable of tracking your heart rate 24/7 and can transmit constant data to the Fitbit mobile application that you can see and analyze so to improve your health.
Fitbit Inspire HR is a complete activity band with fitness tracking, sleep tracking and smart track. The smart track features automatically put the watch into walking mode when you start walking. It is an awesome feature as you don’t have to activate each activity manually.
Now let’s jump into the sleep tacking feature, it uses heart rate and body movement to divide your sleep into stages i.e. deep, light or REM sleep. The Fitbit inspire HR uses Fitbit pure pull sensor to detect heart rate, the pure pull technology is highly accurate, and the Fitbit application allows you to keep a real time watch on your activities.
The coolest feature of the Fitbit Inspire HR fitness band is its slim and small design, I simply loved it. At the time of sleeping, it does not bother you at all. Its soft and flexible silicon bands are very comfortable and gives you a feeling that this band is part of your wrist rather than some device that is attached to your hand.
The device uses connected GPS which means that this device tracks your location via GPS of your phone. I am not a big fan of connected GPS, but I digress.
However, in a nutshell. You have to bring your phone with you at the time of running, hiking or boating.
As per the sleep mode detection, this device is very accurate and most of the time it can correctly distinguish between sleeping or resting on the bed.
The Fitbit Inspire HR measure your total sleep time, number of times you have woke up, and the time that you have spent awake. The device also has vibrating alerts that you can set that will help you to stick to a selected schedule (It will give you a slight vibration when it time to go to bed).
Fitbit Inspire HR like Fitbit Versa 2 uses the dedicated Fitbit mobile application to display the data of all your activities in detailed graphs, charts and tables. You can also get a detailed breakdown of your daily, weekly or monthly activities through the application.
The Fitbit activity band can track your steps, distance, calories burn and the start, end and duration of your fitness activities with pin point precision.
The Fitbit mobile application allows you to set goals and the band monitors those goals and then display results on the mobile appellation for analysis and assessment.
In addition, Inspire HR also displays calls, text and calendars notifications when sync with your smart phone.
The display that Fitbit Inspire HR uses is an OLED display with swipe sensor. The display is not that bright, and it is very hard to view under direct sunlight.
Fitbit Inspire HR is water resistant up to 50 meters and it can be used to monitor swimming.
The band is available in three colors black, light pink and white.
- Best sleep tracker device for wrist band lovers who want to monitor their sleep patterns
- Perfect for people who don’t want to wear a bulky watch while sleeping.
- Best sleep tracking band for people who want an accurate sleep tracker at an affordable price.
No 4. Withings Sleep Under the Mattress Sleep Trackers
- Withings Sleep is an under the mattress sleep tracker.
- It can monitor sleep cycles, heart rate, snoring and breathing disturbances.
- The device can also monitor sleep apnea as it detects breathing disturbance.
- It uses Wi-Fi: 2.4 and is compatible with Amazon Echo smart home system.
- Withings Sleep uses a dedicated mobile app that will give details of sleep data.
- It has sensor in it that can control lights, the thermostat, and more.
- Its mobile application provides you Personalized sleep coaching.
Withings Sleep is a contactless sleep tracker. The technology was initially built by Withings and then it was bought by Nokia. After some time Withings rebought the technology. Thus, all the fuss about its branding is solved. It was used to be called as Nokia Sleep now it is branded as Withings Sleep.
Like Beautyrest sleep tracking system, Withings Sleep is an under the mattress sleep tracker that detect you sleep data through the mattress.
The feature that makes Withings Sleep unique from other sleep trackers that are in this list is its mission which is helping people in improving their sleep schedule. For this mission they have established social jet lag program that is primarily focused on improving your sleep schedule with consistency.
Withings Sleep can automatically integrate with your smart home system via WIFI. The device can automatically adjust the lighting and thermostat when you go to bed.
The Withings Sleep system uses Health Mate App. The mobile application has a very user-friendly interface. The app also gives you detailed breakdown of each night sleep and a sleep score at the completion of each sleep. However, sometimes it gets confused in distinguishing that whether you are sleeping on the bed or just reading a book while lying on the bed.
The mobile app and tracker are very easy to setup and it automatically starts detecting your sleep pattern just plug it in a socket or just leave it on. It monitors the time you fall asleep, all the interruptions that you faced and the stages of your sleep i.e. light sleep, deep sleep, and REM sleep.
It distinguishes your sleep cycles through body movements, breathing rate and hearth rate.
One of the key features of this device is that it records your snoring and it can also work with amazon Alexa smart home system.
- Perfect non-wearable sleep tracker if you are on a tight budget.
- Ideal pick for people who don’t like to wear watches or band while sleeping.
- A perfect pick for sleepers who want guidance to improve their sleep health.
No 5. Motiv Fitness, Best Sleep Tracking Rings
- Motiv is a Sleep tracker in a ring.
- Motiv ring sleep tracker can monitor heart rate and sleep duration.
- It has a battery life of 3 days.
- As a fitness tracker it can monitor calories, intensity and distance.
- It is compatible with both iOS and Android.
- The tracking sensors used in Motiv ring are super accurate.
I was very much astonished when I first came to know about the Motiv sleep tracking ring. It still amazes me how can someone put all the fitness and sleep tracking sensors in a coin sized ring that can easily live on your finger.
The ring is very beautiful, and it appears like some ordinary ring. No one can even guess that this is a sleep tracker that you are wearing on your finger
If you are one of those people who just hate to wear smart watches or fitness bands then this is the sleep tracker for you.
It is also a good option for those people who wear traditional watches and don’t want to wear an extra fitness band on their right hand.
Motiv Ring can track activities i.e. steps, distance, heart rate, activities, calories and sleep pattern. However, it is important to note that Motiv ring lack in functionalities when comparing with Fitbit and other fitness trackers.
The ring is super durable and lite as it is made of ultradurable titanium alloy and it is changed with a magnetic USB charging dock.
It can give you 3 days of battery time upon moderate usage and it can also work with Apple Health and Google fit.
To see your sleep data, you have to connect the motiv ring with motive app that can be downloaded from Google play store or Apple App Store
The ring is compatible with the iOS 9.0 and Android 6.0 along with all the later version of both operating systems.
Its process of buying is somehow different from other sleep trackers in this list. At first, you will order the devise from amazon. After that amazon will mail you a sizing set before shipping the actual ring. You will use the sizing set to find your ring size.
Then after confirming the size and color you will get your Motiv Ring with free priority shipping and you will receive the package in 2 business days (The Motive Ring is only available in USA).
- Perfect for people who love rings and want to monitor their sleep or fitness activities.
- Best Sleep Tracker Ring for people who hate to wear fitness bands or bulky fitness watches while sleeping.
No 6. Withings Steel HR, Best Sleep Trackers Smart Watch Formal Design
- Withings Steel HR is a formal looking smart watch with sleep tracker.
- The watch is capable of distinguishing sleep cycles.
- It is water resistant up to 50 meters.
- The watch has a very accurate steps counter.
- It has connected GPS, gets your location via your phone GPS.
- The watch has an astonishing battery life of 25 days.
- Withings Steel HR has a continuous heart rate monitoring system.
- It also has smart phone notifications.
Withings Steel HR is a gorgeous watch with sleep tracker that you can use as a daily use wristwatch. One of the best things about this watch is its premium quality and a massive battery life of 25 days.
The sleep tracking system in this watch is highly accurate and it only monitor sleep if you sleep more than 3 hours which means that it will only record data of your sleeps but not of the naps that you take if you are feeling tired at some part in the routine.
The watch is capable of measuring your sleep and then divide that sleep into sleep phases i.e. deep, light or REM sleep. At the end of each sleep it gives to a sleep score like any other sleep tracker.
It starts tracking sleep automatically and monitors the time it took to fall asleep, duration, cycles, and interruptions.
It also has a dedicated mobile application that you use to see and analyze your sleep data.
As a fitness tracker it can track 30 plus activities.
It is available in six colors and you can also buy its straps separately if you want to.
- Best Sleep Tracker Smart Watch for people who want a sleep tracking watch that they can use as a daily driver smart watch.
No 7. ZEEQ Smart Pillow – Best Pillow Sleep Trackers
- ZEEQ Smart Pillow comes with a lofty removable memory foam fill.
- It has 8 built-in speakers that can stream music and audio wirelessly.
- ZEEQ Smart Pillow measures sleep through motion and monitor snoring in decibel.
- Uses Botanic Fabric pillow cover that regulates heat and control moisture.
ZEEQ is a smart pillow that is filled with lofty removable memory foam fills. It contains 8 built-in speakers that play music and audio through wireless connectivity.
The pillow is integrated with a sleep tracker that gives sleep monitoring data through a connected mobile application or through Amazon Alexa. You can also connect this pillow to other smart devices through IFTTT platform. So, you can use it to trigger your smart coffee maker, to switch on and off your home electricity, to ensure that your home is locked, or change the temperature of your smart heater.
The ZEEQ Smart Pillow is fitted with a dedicated sleep tracking system that uses multiple sleep tracking sensors to monitor your beauty sleep. It has features like snoring volume alert, sleep duration analysis, body motion detection, assessment of sleep cycles and monitor restfulness. All the data is then pushed to an app that contains detailed reports, charts, and graphs of your daily sleep habits.
It has a battery life of 2 weeks. The pillow also has an alarm clock time range and can wake you up with the help of a tailor wake-up time that can suit your sleep cycle.
The pillow has a Tencel Botanic Fabric pillow cover that is breathable, keeps the pillow ventilated and wicks moisture away to give a cool and comfy sensation while you sleep.
- It is the best sleep tracker if you are a technology enthusiast and love smart devices.
- Best Sleep Tracking pillow that you can buy online with exceptional features.
No 8. Withings Move Hybrid Smartwatch – Sporty smart watch
- Gives 24/7 seamless tracking.
- Uses sleep tracker that gives sleep score based on light and deep sleep cycle.
- Has connected GPS for route tracking.
- Beautiful and sporty look that comes in nine colors.
Withings Move Hybrid Smartwatch comes with an awesome sleek form factor having a sporty look and feel to it. It provides a 24/7 seamless activity tracking. The activity tracker has features like; automatic recognition of more than 10 activities, including calories burnt and distance tracking.
Just wear it and start walking, running, swimming, or cycling and the watch will automatically recognize your movement and gives a precise measurement of your activities and try to improve your health and sleep by hustling day to day.
The smart watch comes with a battery life of over 500 days and uses a simple button cell battery. It is water resistance up to 50 meters making it an ideal activity tracker if you love swimming.
It had a connected GPS to map your path, share your journey and track the distance covered. To launch it just press the side button and get sessions of your root map in the health mate app having distance, elevation, and pace as monitoring matrix.
Withings Move Hybrid Smartwatch can work in integration with Apple Health, Fitbit, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal, And Strave. It had the ability to track your sleep automatically. You can set an alarm with Smart Wake up that will alert you at an optimal moment in your sleep cycle. Use the Heath Mate app to see the data of different sleep phases. Health Mate application is available on iOS and Android platforms.
- Best sleep tracker if you are looking for an affordable and high value providing activity tracker.
- Ideal gift for your loved ones who love health and fitness.
No 9. SleepScore Max Sleep tracker – Best Beside sleep trackering device
- SleepScore Max Sleep tracker uses Max sensors.
- SleepScore technology is backed up by a data of 12 years of research.
- The devise gives personalized advice based of your daily sleep data.
SleepScore Max Sleep tracker measures the quantity as well as quality of your sleep. It is a non-wearable sleep tracker and it is not like sleep trackers that are placed under your mattress.
The sleep tracker is a bedside module that detect sleep cycles. It also monitors light and sound in your bedroom and completely assesses the bedroom environment to give optimal results based on the sleep data.
The sleep data is displayed in a smart app called Companion Smart Phone App that is available for both iOS and Android smart phones. The app is free and does not require any subscription upon usage.
SleepScore Labs claims that this device improves sleep at an average of 45 minutes, it will show results within a week of usage, its Sleep Score technology is built upon a data of over 12 years of research, and its accuracy had been validated in more than 12 sleep studies.
- Best stand-alone bedside sleep tracker that one can buy online.
No 10. Lintelek Fitness Tracker, Best sleep tracking band Affordable
- Comes with 24 hours Heart rate monitoring.
- The fitness band is compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems.
- Lintelek Fitness Tracker has 14 sport modes and a dedicated sleep tracking system.
Lintelek Fitness Tracker comes with a Heart Rate Monitor that can track your heart rate for 24 hours. The data is then populated on the mobile application and the watch also contain a system that alerts you when reaching maximum heart rate.
The band comes with 14 dedicated sport modes that can be operated with the help of the mobile application. You can set the desired mode and start the activity and the band will record your data as you continue tanning.
It has the ability to track your sleep from 9pm to 9am. The band can record the time in deep sleep, shallow sleep, and wake up. It is a great device that can help you in enhancing the quality of your sleep.
It comes with a connected GPS, Calorie counter, Steps counter, Caller ID display, and call and message notification system. The tracker comes with a long battery life of 5-7 days on a single charge. It takes roughly 1.5 hours to fully change the fitness band.
Lintelek Fitness Tracker is IP67 splash resistant and its rugged build quality prevent dust and water to get into the band functional circuitry. However, the manufacturer does not recommend using it during swimming and shower.
- Best sleep tracker device that is highly rated online and is a great value if you are looking for a sleep tracking band.
- If you want the best wearable sleep tracker that is very accurate then you should consider Fitbit Versa 2 Fitness Smart Watch with Best Sleep Tracker system and mobile application.
- If you don’t prefer wearing an activity watch or band while sleeping and want to track your sleep, we greatly recommend Beautyrest Sleep Tracker the Best Non-wearable Sleep Tracker.
- If you are short of money and want to get a very precise sleep tracking system, then you should go for Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness Band Fitbit with sleep tracker,Best sleep tracker band.
- If you like titanium rings, then you will surely love this sleep tracker. Let me introduce Motiv Sleep and Fitness Tracking Ring.
- If you want a smart watch that can be used as a beautiful daily day watch and has a sleep tracker, then you should see the Withings Steel HR Formal Smart Watch with Sleep Tracker.
All the above recommendations are based on actual user reviews and ratings that were pasted on Amazon.
Hopefully, This blog had helped you in answering the question which are the best sleep trackers that you can buy in 2020?
Do tell us in the comments, what is your take on the best sleep trackers and a share would be great.
If you are willing to get your sleep schedule back of track. Read our detailed blog on 12 Tips on how you can improve your sleep schedule.
Want to get the most of your beauty sleep? Read our product reviews that can help you in falling asleep faster, get a full night sleep, and improves quality of the sleep.
- Best Sleep Mask to help you sleep faster.
- Best Earplugs for Sleeping that will help you stay asleep without any disturbance.
- Best Sleep Time Teas, to improve sleep quality.
Frequetly Asked Questions
How to Monitor Sleep?
Sleep can be monitored with different devices, one of most common devices is the sleep tracker that monitors your sleep through body movement and heart rate sensors. The sleep trackers distinguish your sleep time into sleep cycles i.e. light, deep, and REM sleep and then compile and display that data into a mobile app for analysis and assessment.
What Do Sleep Trackers Monitor?
Most of the wearable and non-wearable sleep tracker use the motion of your body and the heart rate to monitor sleep.
How accurate are sleep trackers?
The best sleep trackers that are available in the market monitor your heart rate to determine whether you are awake or sleep. The sleep trackers are not 100% precise, but high-end sleep tracker is very much accurate than lower end sleep trackers that only rely on movement for sleep monitoring.
How does a Fitbit know when you're asleep?
Fitbit Versa 2 uses heart rate and movement to determine the stages of sleep i.e. deep, light or REM sleep.
Which smart watches track sleep?
- Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch
- Fitbit Inspire HR
- Withings Steel HR Hybrid Smartwatch
- Fitbit Ionic Watch
- Withings Steel – Activity & Sleep Watch